Because all our OCD listeners insisted on it, here’s episode 7!
Rob & Josiah have a chat about what technology could do for education if we could hit the reset button and money wasn’t factor. We plan to make this a re-occurring conversation as new ideas, trends and tech roll out. Feel free to jump in to tells us how wrong and crazy we are, and share your own crazy ideas in the comments.
[podlove-episode field="subtitle"]Duration: [podlove-episode field="duration"] Published by [podlove-podcast field="publisher_name"]
In the News:
- iOS 7 has been released
- Haswell chips make their way to Android
What’s on our minds…
- A vision of what could be…
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
- Flipped Learning Workshop
- November 9, 2013- more info & registration
- Preparing Students for Success: What You Need to Know for Online Assessments
- November 11, 2013 – more info & registration