“Hey, what happened to Episode 7,” you ask? Well we recorded some of that episode, but due to a mix of scheduling and technical difficulties, we aren’t able to release that content yet. So here’s Episode 8. Enjoy 🙂
We showcase two apps that will help students of different ages learn concepts related to programming. Rob and I do a feature-to-feature comparison of two cloud productivity powerhouses: Office 365 v. Google Apps for Education. And finally, Josiah breaks his own rule of not buying first generation technology – the Chromecast is in the mail!
[podlove-episode field="subtitle"]Duration: [podlove-episode field="duration"] Published by [podlove-podcast field="publisher_name"]
In the News:
- Intel Haswell chips find their way into devices and battery life soars.
- Chromecast announced and shipped.
- Hopscotch – visual based programming on the iPad
- CodeAcademy – lots of coding language tutorials for free
What’s on our minds…
- What kind of penetration will Chromecast have in the education world?